Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Ncma And Public Liability Insurance

Hi

Just wondering if everyone on here is NCMA registered?

Just got my renewal through, and can't help wondering what I actually get for £50 per year!

Has anyone got their Public Liability Insurance through another company?

I, too, wondered about renewing my NCMA membership and instead chose Morton Michel.

Done on-line and certificate available next morning to download!

Nona

I'm still with the NCMA. My theory is it's the difference between joining the union and not. Some do, some don't. But the group benefits from the support the union gives vulnerable employees. I like the idea that someone will go in to bat for me if I get in a spot of bother.

Fe

Guest jane707

Your NCMA membership pays for the magazine and other benefits including being part of a group that lobbies government on behalf of childminders.

As a childminder it is up to you whether you pay the membership fee to be an NCMA member or not.

You can then choose whether to buy your insurance through Morton Michel - http://www.mortonmichel.com/ or from the company NCMA recommends.

:o

hi there- ive been registered for 8 years now and always pay that little bit extra to stay with NCMA- like others have said, i like the fact that if a contract dispute were to arise, for example, they provide you with free legal help ( and this is fab as ive had to use it). they also keep you upto date with legislation changes etc and i just like the comfort zone of them having been around for years and years! also like the reassurance that their registers, records etc all cover the legal requirements- maybe im too lazy to shop around!!

:o

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)