Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Anyone Know Words Of Firemans Hokey Cokey?

I'd be really grateful if anyone could send me the words of the firemans hokey cokey-i've not been able to find it on the internet and i would have liked to use it next week for my assembly.

Thankyou in hope!

Guest Mrs Tiggy Winkle
I'd be really grateful if anyone could send me the words of the firemans hokey cokey-i've not been able to find it on the internet and i would have liked to use it next week for my assembly.

Thankyou in hope!

Sorry I have no clue but seemed like so many people had looked and not answered that I just felt the need to reply!

Hope someone can answer this for you soon!

Sorry I don't know either but if theres video of firemen doing the hokey cokey on utube I'd be grateful of a link :o

Sorry I don't know either but if theres video of firemen doing the hokey cokey on utube I'd be grateful of a link xD

:( Oh me too!

Have been trying to 'make up some words' ..........but it all ends up sounding quite 'smutty' :o:( - really hope someone comes up with an answer/youtube link soon! :(

I got quite excited earlier on You Tube when I spotted a video called "Hokey Cokey, look at the fire Dad" earlier. Turned out to be two small children doing the hokey cokey with dad in the background reading his paper next to a candle... how unimaginative!

Maz

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)