Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Craft At The Summer Fair

Hi everyone,

Any ideas for simple summer craft activities that children can make at the summer fair?

Already got icing biscuits :o)

Hi

lots of ideas in the Baker Ross catalogue, but if monies tight you can adapt your own.

Decorate a cake, biscuit

Paint a pot, or something similar

Make a mask

Make a bookmark

Sand art

Make a card

Mini canvas art [99p shop lovely thing to keep of a child's own art]

hope its a success

:o

Caution! At our Christmas Fair, we had three adults leading crafts - threaded beads to spell out names, bauble making and something else I can't remember, and we worked really hard for two hours and were really busy, and we made the sum total of £13 after expenses.

If you want to make money - paint faces and get a blow-up slide and sell a treasure hunt at the gate to every family. Or do craft without cost.

Fe

If you want to make money - paint faces and get a blow-up slide and sell a treasure hunt at the gate to every family. Or do craft without cost.

Fe

These ideas work really well as money-makers but also as fun attractions.

I think that having some craft activiites, even those that only just pay for themselves, is always a good idea. They keep children happy, keep them at the fair so their families spend more money :o and they mean that everyone feels they have had a good time. I think that although we hold fairs to make money, they are also to build good relationships and support a sense of community. Just hope this sunny weather lasts!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)