Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

From Seed To Plant Pictures?

I've had a look around this area but I can't seem to find a link to what I'm looking for so I was hoping someone would be able to help me!

I need a set of simple drawings showing a plant going from seed to flower (or at least to plant!). I'm sure I've seen them loads of times before but of course now I want them I can't seem to find any on google. I was hoping for one with the seed, then it germinating, then a small shoot, then leaves, plant, flowers etc although obviously anything similar would do even without all those stages. I want them black and white and simple so I can just print them off and get the children to have a go at ordering them as one of their independent activities. Will be interesting to see what sort of order they end up in!

If anyone can help I'll be very grateful!

Communication4all has a great PowerPointPresentation "Growing Beans", but I the web site is having problems to load... so I cannot post you the exact web link to it. I hope you are able to find it. If I get to do so, I will come again and post it or maybe someone else has better luck than I.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)