Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Recommended Reading About Behaviour Management

I am updating my knowledge about early years practice by doing as much reading as poss. before my EYPS in Sept. I'm hoping to get some p/t work in a creche or playgroup and would really like to read something about behaviour mangaement strategies. My early years experience is mostly from working as a childminder which is a totally different way of doing things, working with 3 children with whom I have strong relationships instead of a larger group. Has anyone read anything useful that they could recommend? Ideally it would be a mixture of pychology and practical strategies :o

Preschool Learning Alliance used to do one, or you could try an Amazon search

oh - quick edit to say hello, and welcome to the forum! You'll find us a friendly lot and if you want help navigating about, just shout out!

Edited by Cait

Thanks for the welcome :o

I've had a look on Amazon and there are a few there, just wondering if anyone doing the foundation degree or another qualification had something on their recommended reading list?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)