Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Jersey

My daughter went to live out there as soon as she left school, with my sister and brother-in-law who lived there for many years, but have just re-located to North Yorkshire. She was there for nearly 8 years working at and finally Deputy Manager of the Jerbourg - which I'm sure you know well!

Had my honeymoon on Jersey but can't recommend anywhere to stay :o I can remember prawns, pearls, flowers floats, shell gardens, under ground hospital, hermits, sunburnt feet and a wonky floorboard thats it!

Had my honeymoon on Jersey but can't recommend anywhere to stay :o I can remember prawns, pearls, flowers floats, shell gardens, under ground hospital, hermits, sunburnt feet and a wonky floorboard thats it!

That's all you remember from your honeymoon!!!???? xD:( :( :( :wacko:

Cait - :oxD small world i used to work there as a receptionist many moons ago! in the days when Oliver Reed used to come in get plastered and fall off his bar stool - i used to be in charge of making the phone call for collection!!!

My family are still all out there.....

sorry hoglet i seem to have hogged your thread!

Hi just to let you know booked a hotel called Merton hope its ok. Hope everyone else is looking forward to summer and perhaps warmer weather.

Hi, I live in Guernsey! I have stayed at the Merton, it is nice. Has a swimming pool too, although if I remember correctly it is across the road from the hotel? The hotel is walking distance to the town, which is nice. There is also a very good bus service, although you might have a hire car. Hope you enjoy your holiday!