Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Our New Outdoor Area

Hi all

I just thought you might like to see some photos of our new outdoor play area. I have waited 20 years for this-patient soul aren't I??

The children are absolutely loving it and so are the staff. We are just making the most of it at the moment and having fun. The most popular bit is the little hill in the grassed area-the best game is rolling down it (and that includes me!!).

Linda

post-99-1274818460_thumb.jpg

post-99-1274818487_thumb.jpg

post-99-1274818507_thumb.jpg

post-99-1274818576_thumb.jpg

It looks lovely. I am very jealous!

Oddly, lying down and rolling you look rather like me. I had to think if I had been doing such a thing without remembering!

Hi Linda, looks great. What supplier did you use for the soft play tiles that you have on the floor? We have been looking, but everyone suggests soft pour rather than the tiles. However, we already have some tiles and would like to continue with them.

Very grateful if you could let me know

It looks fantastic Linda. I used to love rolling down hills as a child. Oddly enough last year I went back to a park where I went as a child and my sister and I dared each other to do just this. Had to look for dog poo and broken glass first but I did it and thoroughly enjoyed it. xD

I hope your outdoor area gives you and your children years of enjoyment. :o

eyfs1966-the supplier of the tiles is a company called Marshall's. I can find the contact details if you want and let you know.

Not astro turf Buttercup but very similar called Nomow. It is better than astro turf as it has more length to it and looks more like real grass. It also doesn't give carpet type burns if they fall (or I fall!!) on it. I know it is probably not great in terms of natural feel etc. but at least we will be able to use it in all weathers and as you say no muddy mess. We have access to natural grass elsewhere in the church garden so at least we won't be depriving them completely. Here's a link to their website.

Linda