Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Ofsted Inspection Framework

Thanks Helen!!

I've had a look but cannot locate it - i have located the inspection framework for schools but not for out of school care

Hi there happydays. If your out of school club provides for children within the EYFS then they will be inspected under the same regime as any other provider of the EYFS.

One thing you can do to get a 'feel' for what inspectors say is to have a look on the OFSTED site at recent inspections in your LA for out of school clubs..they will come under childcare on non domestic premises (usually).. read a couple and this should give you a flavour.

Hi Happydays1

There's a document on the Ofsted website called 'Evaluating early years provision in settings providing for children in the Early Years Foundation Stage before or after school or during school holidays' that might be useful to you

Here's a link (hopefully - as you can see I haven't posted on here much!) Guidance

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)