Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Party Policies

JacquieL

I'm ashamed (or am I?) to say that I once said to him "do you know I am seriously wondering whether you are getting enough oxygen to your brain"

That's fantastic sunnyday, I'm sure he'd have seen the funny side. Bit like the time I told a patient in hospital with my mum that he could tuck a picture he much admired under his arm and hop off with it and no-one would notice. Trouble was he was in hospital recovering from having one of his legs amputated... :o

Maz

That's fantastic sunnyday, I'm sure he'd have seen the funny side. Bit like the time I told a patient in hospital with my mum that he could tuck a picture he much admired under his arm and hop off with it and no-one would notice. Trouble was he was in hospital recovering from having one of his legs amputated... :o

Maz

xD:( :( Now I'm sure there's a line there somewhere about........... not having a leg to stand on! :(

xD or putting your foot in it!? :o

Nona

I've reviewed the test and I'm mostly Tory and some Green - not what I was expecting!

Edited by Guest