Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Sport Relief Early Years Survey Online Now!

Hi Everyone

Firstly, a big thank you to everyone who has taken part in Sport Relief - it's been amazing! The total raised to date stands at £31,633,091 which will be spent by Comic Relief to transform lives – both here in the UK and across some of the world’s poorest countries.

It would be great to know what you thought about the whole Sport Relief experience, and we’d love it if you could do our quick survey – don’t be afraid to tell it like it is!

Simply by taking the online evaluation, you could be in line to win £500-worth of sports equipment for your group, plus a Red Letter Day just for you, courtesy of the California Prune Board!

So tell us - how did your group rise to the challenge? How can we make it better for you next time?

click here to take the survey - and thanks again!

Julia

Early Years Officer, Comic Relief

Done. Just a small niggle - I needed to select 'other' a few times but since there wasn't a button to click for 'other' it said I hadn't answered the question. So some of my answers aren't exactly right!

Maz

Hi Julia,

I've just completed the survey but had a little difficulty with section 15 About You, Q1 had no box for other and although I typed "childminder" in the box it wouldn't let me proceed to the next page until I ticked something else!

Other than that it was fine, we had a great day for our Relay Mile on Tuesday and the little people who took part raised a fantatstic £175!! :o

Nona

Thank you Nona - thats fantastic!

Thanks so much for letting me know about issues you've had. I'm fixing them now!

Julia

Thank you. It is great to complete a survey for an organisation that is informed about early years, They know what a Children's Centre is and an EYP!!!

• 1 month later...

Huge thanks to everyone who has filled in the survey so far - there's lots of great feedback to be thinking about!

Just a quick note to say that the prize draw closes soon, so if you'd like to be in with a chance to win; do complete it before midnight on Friday!

Thank you again!

Julia

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)