Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Numbers On Balls

Do you mean numbered real balls to play with or just a football number line? Sparkelbox (see home page for the issues that have come to light re the founder of the site) have a free to download numbered football lines on their website. I would post you a download, but think that this might be in breach of the forum rules as this is a document owned by someone other than myself.

If you are talking of real balls, I am sure we got some numbered balls with our sainsburys school vouchers last year.

Snap! I was also going to say that we worte numbers on those balls you get for a ball pool which had been donated. We used permanent marker pens and used the balls for PE type activities and also in the water tray. Although the numbers did fade, they lasted qute a while.

I would post you a download, but think that this might be in breach of the forum rules as this is a document owned by someone other than myself.

Yes, you're quite right, eyfs1966 - unless you produced the document or have the permission of the person who did it is best not to upload it to the Forum. For those who are unaware of the issues surrounding the owner of the Sparklebox site, you can find the information you need to see here.

Maz

I wanted 2d numbers on balls. I looked at the ones on sparklebox but they are only playing card size and i need them to be a4 size

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)