Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

If You Have 5 Minutes To Spare

MrsWeasley

Anybody who has me as a friend on Facebook will have seen that over the past few months I've been posting a link to a contest Miley Cyrus is having to win a record deal. A friend of a friend entered in October 2008 and was one of 5,000 people. Since then they've had rounds for the top 50, 40, 30, 20, 10, 8, 6, 4, 3 and now, over a year later, She's in the final two. Today is the last day for voting, and I'd be so grateful if you could go here and listen to her singing an original song :o

It's such a big opportunity and I know she's truly thankful for any votes. Thank you!

Ok, voted. Let us know how she gets on.

How is your new job going? The snow must have made the start to term tricky for the child you are supporting, hope it's going well

Nicky Sussex :oxD

Ok, voted. Let us know how she gets on.

How is your new job going? The snow must have made the start to term tricky for the child you are supporting, hope it's going well

Nicky Sussex :oxD

Thanks for voting :)

My new job is going good thanks! The start of term was manic - we went in Tuesday and didn't go back until Monday, and then had a half day on Wednesday. But everythings back to normal now and going well. I'm getting used to it now!