Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Children's Safety Knives

Hi,

Does anyone know where to get safety knives for children to use when cutting up their snack. It can cut anything from a tomato to a thick-skinned pumpkin but it won't cut fingers.

I have seen some on the web but they come from Australia.

http://www.littlekitchen.com.au/shop2/inde...products_id=190

Any ideas on where to get them from, a little more locally?

Thanks for your help

Edited by scottiedog

Hello - you can get really good ones from a company called 'Pampered Chef' - they do home parties but also sell from their web site too . My mum got one for my 7 year old and they are good - sharp but safe , perfect for fruit and veg . Dizz

I've got some from a company called "the Pampered Chef". They are child friendly knives with serrated edges - work pretty well, can cut apples and help children to learn the back and forth motion but certainly don't cut 'neatly'

Hi,

Does anyone know where to get safety knives for children to use when cutting up their snack. It can cut anything from a tomato to a thick-skinned pumpkin but it won't cut fingers.

I have seen some on the web but they come from Australia.

http://www.littlekitchen.com.au/shop2/inde...products_id=190

Any ideas on where to get them from, a little more locally?

Thanks for your help

We use the pampered chef safe cutter £3 on their uk website :o

The Pampered Chef ones are excellent, parents have commented on them and they have purchased them for home, they aren't cheap but great value. Our children use them (2-5 years old)

Edited by Bigsue

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)