Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Information For Parents Of Eyfs

Guest lilpil

Good morning!! Was hoping someone could help me! Has anyone got a information sheet/s for parents explaining the EYFS. We do have something which we give out to parents but is on many, many pages and the cost of photocopying it each time a new child starts is just getting silly! I would really like a condenced version on 1 or 2 pages which just outlines the EYFS for parents. I have tried forum search but am getting no where fast.

Please help would be most grateful. (oh and hope I have made some sort of sense).

I have recently ordered and given out copies of 'Your child's early learning and care: birth to five. Ideas to support you' Its a DCSF publication and you can order free copies online at www.teachernet.gov.uk/publications using the ref: DCSF-00306-2009. I'm not sure how many you can have for free, I'm a childminder so I only needed a few copies. Its full of all sorts and has a very simple booklet explaining the 6 areas of development, a height chart and other bits and bobs.

There's a DVD as well which you can order for parents.

x Marie :o

Thank you all for such speedy and wonderful replies have just ordered some goodies from Teachernet and must say SuzieC8 your booklet is just what I am looking for, thanks so much. Huge sigh of relief all round, the photocopier can now have a rest for a couple of days, thanks again.

I got this from EYFS website a while ago - may be useful

Hi magenta thanks for putting that download on here about information for parents/carers i found it very usefull ...perry

Hi What are WOW sheets - I need to get a way for parents to contribute to learning journeys

Wow sheets are slips of paper that parents write on to make a display, a Wow Wall, in our Preschool. There are lots of threads on here with examples of the kind of things people use. We find them very useful and everyone likes it

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)