Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Happy Birthday Helen!

Beau

Happy Birthday Helen. :) I do hope you are making Steve do all the work today - not to mention an expensive present and slap up meal. :oxD If he doesn't come up with the goods throw him to the lions. (We'll sort him out for you! :D )

Yes, happy, happy birthday Helen. Have a great day.

You were born in the year of the tiger I believe!

Tigers are said to be bold and adventurous, and are bestowed with initiative and charm. However, they have a tendency to be risk takers, making them act before they think about the consequences. They tend to make good bosses, explorers or racing drivers. !!!

Put your feet up and let them spoil you!

Jackie

Penblwydd Hapus i chi (Happy Birthday to you - Welsh) :D

Bonne Fete (French)

Feliz Aniversario! (Portuguese)

Saal Mubarak! (Gujrati)

Sun Yat Fai Lok! (Cantonese)

Have a lovely day, Helen.

(I've been updating our birthday box - enhanced provision, I'm not multi-lingual, worst luck)

This is SO nice :D

Thank you all.

Had a lovely morning in the nursery, chocolate cake for snacktime, children all guessed I was between 4 and 20 which was great. Steve and I went out for lunch which was really nice until I discovered my food had nuts in it (I'm allergic). Great fun was had running down to Chemist to grab some Piriton, then driving home asap because I felt really sick :o Steve went to pick the kids up from school, and my throat decided to close up....panic panic, so ended up in the hospital (fortunately 200 yards away!) for another megadose of Piriton injected into a very sensitive spot!!!

Fine and dandy now (Piriton knocked me out for a couple of hours) and now I'm ready to celebrate my birthday :D