Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Piccies Of My New Pooch Jenson

Hi,

They look fantastic together. It is so lovley when they get on and so pleased for you that he is coping well with house training. We finally got a new dog 5 weeks ago (he is 4 and a half) from the local RSPCA. He is settling in well although he and the cat still have moments when they dislike each other. It's keeping us all fit as we walk him 2 or 3 times each day but usually alternate who goes out each time.

hope they continue to behave and give you lots of years of fun and joy

Nicky Sussex :oxD

They look lovely together!!! You have to tell us how you settled on the name?

Well that is a story within its self. Originally he was called Buttons (as in Cadbury's buttons). However I was taking him for a stroll (in my arms, as he is awaiting the rest of his jabs) but wanted to get him used to sounds, smells, people etc. Anyway a group of teenagers walk past and all go Awwww hes gorgeous etc. One lad asked his name and I said Buttons, he must have misheard and said, what Jenson Button, thats an awsome name lol, I felt to foolish to say 'no actually its Buttons, you know Cadbury's Buttons! so the name Jenson has stuck.

He is a gorgeous boy, but then so is my Rocky, who is convinced he is actually a person and not a dog LOL

Will post some more piccies when he's a bit older, sorry to be such a doggie bore.

Claire x

Will post some more piccies when he's a bit older, sorry to be such a doggie bore.

Claire x

Oh you are not a doggie bore - far from it - I don't have my own dog at the moment..........have made the decision to wait now until I retire.........hmmm.........well I had made that decision! :(:o So it is just lovely to see your photos and those that others have uploaded....in that way I can sort of share your beautiful dogs!!! xD

They are both adorable, . I am sooo jealous, We want to find a female for our Lab, Benjie so that he can father some adorable pups too. Benjie is soooooo laid back especially when having to put up with Beau our very active patterdale Terrier.

I couldn't resist getting Beau a coat to go with my designer fur collared, cashmere cardigan I bought myself for Christmas. I nearly painted her claws with matching nail varnish but thought better of it. xD

Beau doesn't like her coat very much, when I put it on her she just freezes, and stands on the spot until we move her, this is quite useful if she is in hyper mode. :o

Peggy

post-3604-1262206422_thumb.jpg

post-3604-1262206525_thumb.jpg

post-3604-1262206556_thumb.jpg

They are both adorable, . I am sooo jealous, We want to find a female for our Lab, Benjie so that he can father some adorable pups too. Benjie is soooooo laid back especially when having to put up with Beau our very active patterdale Terrier.

I couldn't resist getting Beau a coat to go with my designer fur collared, cashmere cardigan I bought myself for Christmas. I nearly painted her claws with matching nail varnish but thought better of it. xD

Beau doesn't like her coat very much, when I put it on her she just freezes, and stands on the spot until we move her, this is quite useful if she is in hyper mode. :o

Peggy

Wow Peggy!! I love the coat, the nails, I think would have finished the look fo to a tee LOL.

Your Lab is also a very handsome boy, but then I am biased.

Claire x

I am so envious, they are gorgeous, i would love a dog but our lifesyle does not lend it self to one, so the nearest we get is the children each sponsor a guide dog puppy.