Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

New Job!

I have a new job as an early years advisory teacher in Qatar! The ticket arrived today and I fly out there on 1st Jan with a group of 5 others. Some of you may have seen the ad in Nursery World in recent months and for some reason I found myself applying.

Our job is advisory and initially we shall be visiting early years settings to see how they are doing things currently. We have a dynamic project leader who will be guiding us. It will be a challenge I know, but nothing ventured.............!

I hope to do a blog if I can work out how to do that. So watch this space...

Lesley :o

oww well done you Maz and I got the job desciption (i assume M didnt go for it :o ) i didnt as have family!!! but job looked fab - hope you have a great time - congratulations.......

(i would have liked it though as my mum lives in Cyprus - so would have been good!!!!!) xD

oww well done you Maz and I got the job desciption (i assume M didnt go for it :o )

err I think you'd have heard all about it long before now if I'd applied hali!

How fantastic to actually 'know' someone who did and was successful though. Many many congratulations, Lesley. I do hope you will keep in touch with us all here - I for one will be very interested to hear how things are going and whether it turns out to be as good an opportunity as it seems. I'm sure you will do a fantastic job there - you're quite a pioneer.

If you need support in starting your blog please shout - there are a few dedicated bloggers here who I am sure will be only too pleased to help.

Maz