Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Half Term Holiday!

We've got another week to go, then one week off, just enough time for me to sort and categorise, read and print all the useful info i've gained from this forum. Then a short 2nd half term - only 4 weeks - then another 2 weeks off. Can't be bad eh. :D

Peggy

Sorry Sue,

I must admit I did feel a bit guilty boasting about all the time off I will have soon knowing that many of you work in full day care all year round.

I can't find a "sorry" smilie, but my thoughts are with you having lots of fun with the children whilst hubby will expect me to do at least something around the house :o ( I hate housework)

Peggy

Like Linda I am also off for half term (Salford LEA). Seems early this year but I'm not complaining. Maybe the Trafford Centre won't be too busy if some boroughs are still in school - might brave it! Might even travel to Stockport, Linda, as I like the craft shop there.

I may see you in there Leedwa-I seem to spend half my life in there! And like you I might risk the Trafford Centre to have coffee with my husband one day as he works there. Just have to hope it's not too busy!!

Linda

Another week to half term down here too... then we have another 4 weeks 4 days to easter, we finish on maunday thursday for easter break, at one time they had the dates so we were supposed to be open good friday!!!

Inge

hi all

We are on half term this week and for the first time in ages i intend to do NO WORK FOR PRE-SCHOOL. We had our education Ofsted inspection last Thurs/Fri and got very good in all six areas of learning. As you can imagine we are all on cloud nine, and very gald the waiting is over. Just had to tell someone, i feel so de-stressed.

Stella

Hi to everyone starting their half-term holidays. Have a relaxing and enjoyable week. I'm back in on Monday for five weeks. Linda, did you make it to Trafford Centre? I went twice and it was surprisingly quiet. Walked along walls in Chester (and found a bargain in Monsoon - tweed jacket 70% off). Went to Art Museum in Manchester. Managed to visit the gym and also been doing some work for nursery. Today will watch Wales beat Italy - that will round off my week nicely!

Hi leedwa

I did get to the Trafford Centre yesterday for a flying visit-I managed to get hold of some Big Builder we have discussed elesewhere from ELC. It was very quiet in there I must admit.

And to everybody who has just started their half term break have a good time.

Linda