Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

We Did It

hali

hi all

At last after our accred inspection last october it went to the panel yesterday... we couldnt wait another week for a letter to plop through letter box..so rang today and we passed..... :D:D:D:D:D

Guess what now Beau??????????????????????? :oxD:(:(

Yes time to go for 'Investers in People award' :( :wacko: xD :rolleyes: :unsure: ;):ph34r::ph34r:

Fantastic news Hali, well done. Hope you celebrate to the fullest extent for all your hard work and don't forget to spread the word through local media etc, it's good to be recognised by a panel afar but more important to shout from the rooftops to all the local parents about what a wonderful service you are giving.

Peggy

You mean you wouldnt have our lovely MP Theresa May??

As it's a special ocassion she might wear her most cutest 'kitten heeled' shoes.

I'll ask her next time I see her in town , hali !!

Of course if you're really stuck.......my fees are very reasonable :oxD

All I need is 15 mins notice!!

you pipped me to the post, there!! Although I come with a health warning!!! :o

Seriously though, very well done!! I hope you do shout it from the rooftops - I should get a TV crew in!!! Any chance of you posting your write-up in the local press on here?? Somehow!?? :( I love that sort of thing, saddo that I am xD

Sue :D

CONGRATULATIONS I am so pleased for you.

I am getting ready to get the inspectors in, any tips apart from getting the men in little white coats to come and collect me of course. LOL :oxD:(

Congratulations to you all (especially to you Hali!!!!!) - which would you say was the worst/hardest - the accreditation or Ofsted Inspection ????????

post-32-1107375014.gif

Hi again your all sooo kind, Mousebat thank you for your offer will put you on the list :( :wacko: xD

Gizzy dont worry its not half as bad as having Ofsted :oxD:(:(

Janice Ofsted is definatly worse, as you have to pass, Accred. is optional although nice.... :D:D:D

As for investers in people..ill let you know. :D

Well done Hali. You deserve a big treat. :o

We are just starting this week to get going on the accreditation process - having received a huge folder of information from the PLA (it looks so daunting) I am full of admiration for anyone who has come out the other end!

Carolyn

Congratulations Hali !!

I know how much work you must have put in as I went through it last year, washing piled up at home, your own kids and pets neglected, late nights, worth it in the end though! :D

Teri

Well done Hali. :D I can see you now, sitting down with your feet up - nothing more to do now you've acheived it all................... :(:o By the way, how's the website coming along? :(:D I have my able assistant on the case. xD

:D Well done Hali. I work as part of the Reading Quality Kitemark team, so know from the other side what hoops you have to jump through to achieve these things. You should find IiP a breeze after that - they have just changed the standards to make it even simpler. We've just got IiP (Early Years at RBC) and you will be pleased to know didn't put one piece of paper in a portfolio - it was done through staff interview. Have you spoken to Business Link Berkshire & Wiltshire - they will help you to achieve it.

Congratulation to you and your team - keep up the good work.

Regards

Linda

P.S. Rolf Harris is good with children, he once presented my daughter with a certificate at school for full attendance and he had us all in stitches

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)