Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Dissertation For Ba(hons)

Hello All, I am currently in my last year on the BA(Hons) in Nursery Management with Liverpool Hope University. I am working on my dissertation and am researching into the effect of the key person when working the key person approach, how do they feel when their children move on, how your feelings at that time effected the dynamics in the room etc.

To this end I have compiled a questionnaire which consists of 6 questions, is totally anonymous, will be held in complete confidence and shared only with my University tutor.

If you think you would like to help me and complete the questionnaire please PM me and I will forward it to you.

Many thanks in anticipation!!!

Hi Narnia.

You need to save the document once you have completed it (I usually put things like this on the desktop). Then you PM as normal.

At the bottom of the box you write your message in, there is another box that says Attachments, pretty much the same as when you attach to a post. There is a box that says 'browse' click that and then find where you saved the document. Once you have done that, click the upload button (next to Browse)

Then send in the normal way

I hope that makes sense,shout again if it doesn't.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)