Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Live Chat Is Where Its At!

HappyMaz

This year we will be trying to break our record for the most number of 'chatters' in the same room at the same time. I will be there from 9pm when our official record attempt will begin.

Mrs Tiggy Winkle will be providing the alcohol, and there will be twiglets and assorted savoury nibbles. There will be a mystery prize for a mystery person, and although I don't know who the lucky person is yet, I do know what they have to do in order to receive their prize!

So come on in, and help celebrate Pudsey's Big Night In with some sparkling wit and wisdom in Live chat.

For anyone new, you just click on 'Live Chat' on the top right of your screen (under the blue 'Search forum posts' sausage) and the chat window should open.

Once in, you just type your message in the horizontal box at the bottom of the chat window and hit return or click on 'send'.

Look forward to seeing you there!

Maz

Now Maz, did you hoover and close the curtains.. it is night time you know

Sorry mundia - you keep using terminology I'm just not familiar with. What is this hoovering of which you speak?

OK so I'm sitting in chat - waiting for the hordes to descend at nine o'clock.

There's a slight whiff of Pledge in here so I'm going to open the windows for ten minutes or so. Whilst you're waiting you could always make a pledge of a different kind!

Maz

I cant come in. I'm on the old computer and its java isnt compatable. i know I can delete temp files but I darent cock up this comp. its sons and I just cant face all the sulking if I delete something I shouldnt. Have a fun time

Well we did it!

We have had a massive 21 people in chat! So a big thank you to (in order!)

Helen

Beth1

kate

Upsy Daisy

nona

Peggy

MrsWeasley

glmaidment

Mrs Tiggy Winkle

Gemini

JacquieL

hali

mundia

Inge

Beau

Rea

whitetree

sunnyday

Cait

Panders

Susie65

But there's still time to squeeze a few more in!

Maz