Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Psla Child In Focus

I have googled PSLA Child in Focus to obtain task codes for a target child observation but can not access them on the internet. I am working on Diploma in Pre-School practice using the NEC. Does anyone have a copy of the codes used when completing a target child observations they could send me, thanks.

I have googled PSLA Child in Focus to obtain task codes for a target child observation but can not access them on the internet. I am working on Diploma in Pre-School practice using the NEC. Does anyone have a copy of the codes used when completing a target child observations they could send me, thanks.

Hi Shelly

Well done you did your first post! - I am shells manager and I have recommended this site to her because I know she will get some great help on here.

Thanks Guys

Welcome aboard, Shelley!

I imagine that if the codes are given in a book then the Alliance probably don't publish them on the internet because then you wouldn't buy the book!

I'm sorry I don't know the codes you refer to - what sort of library access do you have. I wondered if you could borrow the book because then you'd have the added advantage of the supporting information that goes with them.

Good luck with your search, and with your DPP!

Maz

Dear Shelley,

I have a printout from my tutor all about the codes and how to use them. If you want to email me directly I will try to scan the sheets and then will mail to you.

Edited by Guest
To remove personal email address - please use the PM system to avoid the risk of attack by nasty spammers!

Hi Shelley and welcome.

I am doing the same course through the NEC, if you go onto the forums on their website and have a look through the posts one of the tutots has put a document on there with the codes on it which is what I used as at the time the child in focus book was out of print. I will have a look if I have saved it on my computer somewhere and if so I will come and put it on here.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)