Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Activity Plans

Motherclanger

I was wondering if anyone could help me ?

I have to produce two activity plans for the under three's(bit out of my depth for babies) as I work in a pre-school.

Does anyone have a plan I can look at for treasure baskets or role play ?

I would be very grateful as it will give me some ideas.

Thanks

Motherclangerx

i dont have a plan for these but can give you some ideas -

you could do a touch basket - natural objects such as fir cones of various sizes and types, shells of a range of types and sizes, big feathers, pumice stones, natural sponge, pebbles, driftwood, corks

add an orange, apple cardboard tubes, paper tissue, greaseproof, foil, kitchen roll

could also add a small shoe, nail brush, shaving brush, hairbrush, small teddy.or wood touch basket

pine cones,driftwood, pieces of bark, large curvy shavings, wooden spoons and spatulas, small sticks, wooden eggs, plain wood pencils, wooden blocks, wooden cotton reels

add castenets, wooden fruit, chopsticks, wooden bracelts

could also add - wooden clothes pegs ,wooden boxes, egg cup, small rolling pin

sound of metal - spoons of various sizes and shapes, keys in bunches on rings or string, small wj=hisk,bulldog clips, costume jewelrry,tin lids,small baking trays

add triangle, bells, small cymbal, chime bar, could also add - dog chain, whistle on a chain, bunch of bells, potato masher, small saucepan and lid, small sieve.

you dont need to add all of these in your basket but will give you an idea - i hope x

Sorry !

The topic heading should have said activity plans !

I blame my colleague who keeps calling them action plans, shes got me doing it too !

Or perhaps I'm just going mad !

Motherclangerx

I've changed it for you. :o

i cant take all the credit, some of the stuff is mixed and matched from various pieces of bits i have found on this fantastic site... :-)

Thanks you Jeanine they are great !

I will use them as reference to a powerpoint I'm doing for my presentation.

Also thanks Beau for amending my topic title, you did give me a scare when I first saw it :o , as I though I'd really lost the plot and needed to be taken away !

Now I've read the thread I feel very relieved !

Motherclangerx

Thanks you Jeanine they are great !

I will use them as reference to a powerpoint I'm doing for my presentation.

Also thanks Beau for amending my topic title, you did give me a scare when I first saw it :o , as I though I'd really lost the plot and needed to be taken away !

Now I've read the thread I feel very relieved !

Motherclangerx

:( Well now that I have restored normality to your thread, anything you still can’t cope with is therefore your own problem! (in the words of Douglas Adams!) xD

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)