Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Research For Schema Report

Motherclanger

Hi everyone

Sorry to be a pain ! I am currently in the process of writing a report about schemas (and rapidly running out of time) has anyone come across any references to schematic play or the cognitive process of schemas in any academic journals.

I think I've spent the last three hours going through journals and have had no luck. I don't think I'm ever going to finish this report and its got to be handed in on Monday, plus a powerpoint presentation to be e-mailed to my tutor by Sunday. That might be easier said than done because I've never used powerpoint before, in fact I think I'm just going to have a look at powerpoint on my Mac to see where it is !

Thank you

Motherclangerx

If you have iWork on your Mac do it in Keynote as it is so simple and lovely. You can then export it as a Powerpoint by clicking File, Export. If it comes up with a Warning box it will mean some of your lovely transitions or layouts won't transfer but you can either remove them or export it as a Quicktime Movie or PDF and it will still click through as the Powerpoint would. (Can you tell I just learnt all this myself?!). If you need any more help with the technical bits give me a shout. Sorry I can't help with the academic part of your question.

Bit too technical for me as well !

Another question !

When having a word count in any of your assignments, do the actual quotes come into your word count ? I'm a bit confused as it says 'excluding your references', and I thought that just meant the author,book etc.

Need to know asap as I might have to do some editing !

Motherclangerx

Thanks Sunnyday thats the first thing I did !

I've given up searching now my deadline is looming, so just putting finishing touches to my report.

I think perhaps I have put in too many references !

Its taken me sooo long to do one 750 word report, I'm not sure if I'm cut out for all this studying.

Now I've got to put it into a powerpoint presentation (gasp !) I think I've got the hang of it now as long as my tutor is not expecting too much (no pictures or moving bits) its very basic.

A big thank you for everyones help, I'm just about to start my 2nd assignment so may need all your help again !

Motherclangerx

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)