Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Meetings

Rea

So true, one of our staff, and there's only 4 of us, has missed the last 3 meeting, the last of which was hijacked by the chair who 'popped in' for a quick chat which lasted 45 minutes. Now I know I'm not alone in feeling frustrated, thanks Dee :D:D

TALKING OF MEETINGS THE LAST SET OF MINUTES I WROTE I PUT IN THAT I WANTED EACH STAFF MEMBER TO SEE ME PERSONALLY (SNEAKY I KNOW :oxD - BUT I WANTED TO KNOW WHO READ THEIR MINUTES!!!!)

:D hEY PRESTO THAT WAS 2 WEEKS AGO... NEXT MEET ON MONDAY NOT ONE OF THEM HAS APPROACHED ME... SHOCK /HORROR WHY SHOULD I BOTHER... :(:(

Mundia

I wondered if I had missed an earlier thread at first but realised that Rea was referring to the brilliant article written by Dee Hayday which you will find here.

Linda

• 2 weeks later...

Not possible in our line of work or many others come to think of it, but I heard someone on the radio talking about meetings and they said

"Rome wasn't built by sitting around in meetings all day talking about it. Rome was built by going around invading and killing people" :(:o :wacko:

Just made me smile, but sometimes you do wonder if we talked less and did more :(:(xD

Sue x

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)