Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Next Steps, Planning And Assessment Training To Staff

at our staff meeting which is planned for the inset day after half term, I want to cover the above (next steps etc) In the half term I have been with the preschool we have moved to weekly planning and more child led planning, but the staff lack confidence in themselves in planning from the next steps, and actually all Learning journeys are reams of observations with no documenting of next steps or any assessment. I have shown them how I do my next steps and how they feed into the planning, but would like to put together some more concise and clear to deliver to them at this meeting. Anyone got anything they have already put together that could help me plan this training??

Thanks in advance

Clare x

Thank you for sharing this. Again it is something I hope my staff can become more confident in. I'd also be interested if anyone has any other tips or information.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)