Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Parents Who Look Around Preschool

Yes - just one visitor's book - that said - I'm am the world's worst for remembering to ask people to sign it! :o

sunnyday, thanks for making me feel better. this is definately not one of my strong points either! mrsW.x

sunnyday, thanks for making me feel better. this is definately not one of my strong points either! mrsW.x

Ah - bet I get the prize for being the most useless though - I have had my first SIP visit today and ......wait for it.......I forgot to ask her to sign the visitors book! :o

Well Sunnyday, not only did my SIP not sign the book, I forgot at the last moment she was coming at all! We had arranged that she would come after everyone had left, so that we could get some peace and quiet, fortunately I had to nip downstairs to dispose of some broken glass when I returned there she was banging on the front door!!

Why is it so hard to remember something soooooo simple?

Sorry to be so out of date with current practice but what does sip stand for??

Please don't apologise - I find it very hard to keep up too! :o

For schools - School Improvement Partner

For pre-schools - Setting Improvement Partner

Like the idea of a visitor comment book we only use a vistitor book, but some postive comments would be great to boost staff, let them know they are doing a good job. Sometimes we do it everyday but to have someone compliment you would be a great feeling. Must get one started for term 2 Thanks for the idea. My use it for all visitors not just my parents as surely they can spare a couple on mins to complete.

Sue

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)