Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Dissertain Help Thank You

Hi a few months ago I asked if you would help me with my dissertation by answering a questionnaire about outdoor play. some of you kindly agreed to do this so I am asking gain now it has been finalised. Everything is totally confidential, no names of people, children or school/nursery name will be mentioned. I wont know even who has sent what. If anyone has friends or family who would be kind enough it will be a great help.

my dissertation is are children losing the ability to attune to nature.

If you could help with my research I would be very grateful thank you. Please can you pm me with the filled in questionnaiire and many many thanks in anticipation

Killowengirl

Outdoor_Play_Questionnaire.doc

you want preschool children or our own personal children? Ok - just opened it up and see it is for our personal children or for us to print and give out at preschool.

Edited by Cait

you want preschool children or our own personal children? Ok - just opened it up and see it is for our personal children or for us to print and give out at preschool.

any thing would be helpful thank you, if you feel able to give it out to your parents that would be great and I would pay the postage to have the completed ones sent to me but please don't feel pressured I am just grateful for responses.

thank you Killowengirl

Hi, I've done the questionairre, please find attached.

It may be useful to add a section to ask the age of the child. :o (possibly next to M/F part)

Peggy

p.s. If anyone doesn't want to upload their responses here, then send it to Killowengirl by PM (personal message) xD

outdoor_play_questionairre.doc

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)