Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Links With Other Settings Agreement

Would you mind having a look at this and seeing what you think.

I share care of a reception class child one day a week (accredited childminder) and am struggling to make proper links - I don't think they really take me seriously, so thought I would draw up an agreement (also can use it to show ofsted - inspection looming - that i have done my best to provide shared care)

i want it to be professional but not patronising - have i got it right or wrong? xD:o

If I received that - I would not find it patronising.

Seems to be soooo difficult to achieve this whole 'info. sharing' thing.......

I wonder if it's just a little too specific - I'm thinking of the 'topic-web' request........

Will be really interesting to see what others think......

Sunnyday

thanks for that

I did begin by making it general - I have 2 children who attend different settings - but as I wrote I felt I couldn't make it general - as schools and preschools all work so differently.

this is one for a particular child who is also attending a reception class 4days a week and myself one day a week

I wonder if it's just a little too specific - I'm thinking of the 'topic-web' request........

I guess that would depend on how much knowledge dcn has about the other setting - the agreement could be tailor made to suit each child so that both parties were absolutely sure of their responsibilties, and that terminology was clear.

Maz

could anybody delete the bottom attachment (one with 8 downloads) i forgot to edit a name

or how do i do it

I've done it for you dcn - if you need to delete an attachment (within an hour or so after posting, I think) you edit as normal, and then click on the white box that says "Management Current Attachments" directly underneath where you type your post. Then you can click on the icon with the red cross on it and it will be deleted.

If no edit option is shown against your post you can just look to see which moderator is online and PM them to ask them to remove it for you quickly!

Maz

I guess that would depend on how much knowledge dcn has about the other setting - the agreement could be tailor made to suit each child so that both parties were absolutely sure of their responsibilties, and that terminology was clear.

Maz

Abso-jolly-lutely!!! :o

I've done it for you dcn - if you need to delete an attachment (within an hour or so after posting, I think) you edit as normal, and then click on the white box that says "Management Current Attachments" directly underneath where you type your post. Then you can click on the icon with the red cross on it and it will be deleted.

If no edit option is shown against your post you can just look to see which moderator is online and PM them to ask them to remove it for you quickly!

Maz

brilliant thanks Maz

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)