Jump to content
Join Us
About Us

Travelling Children


Recommended Posts

You should have a local safeguarding children board and a traveller education service who should be able to advice.

I would second that.


A couple of years ago our LEA distributed a 'bag' of resources with reference to 'travelling children' - a puzzle, books and posters - one of the books is called Sam's Wellies - I think. I f I remember (and there's no guarantee!) I'll have a look tomorrow and post some ISBN numbers if that would help?

Link to comment
Share on other sites


  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)