Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Indulge Me, Please!

narnia

Like others I am sending you lots of virtual support, love and hugs....use us all to help you through your journey...if nothing else we are an outlet for you and we all want to be with you however difficult things become....it is early days and I expect your emotions are all over the place

...to post on the forum and to keep us in touch helps others so much so a huge thank you for that...it makes us all aware how important and how real cancer really is and reminds us all to check, and like you say go for the routine scans.....well done to you for sharing your delicate news....lots of love........ :oxD

Thank you so much for taking time to post here and remind us all of the importance of checking and keeping appointments. I can only add my very best wishes for your speedy recovery and echo what everyone else has said. We'll be here whenever you need us.

Maz

Al, we'll be "virtually" right beside you on the scary journey you're on and sending positive vibes to you all the way.

Sometimes it's easier to post your thoughts here to people who "know" you only as a fellow addict so feel free to unload anytime!

Nona X

p.s thinking also of you Geraldine and wondering how you are?

Thank you :o

For now it's a case of 'everything will be fine' xD and if it's not then I will cross that bridge when I come to it but have already decided that if that is the case then I aim to be as strong and positive as Narnia and also truly feel if cancer has to come and visit my family at all then I will be glad it's me and not one of my sons :(

Oh Geraldine, just read your post and how I agree with you.Here's hoping everyone on the forum has a healthy 2010 Much love Posy

Hi, Just wanted to send you a virtual hug and to say you know already that we will all be here to support, listen andn sometimes if you need to, to take your screams and tears away.

Take care and sending you positive thoughts to you and to all your family

Love and prayers

Nicky Sussex :o

I went for my first one a few weeks ago and now know I have breast cancer. I have no symptoms at all and it wouldn't have been picked up without the scan so I'm so thankful I went though everything is a bit scary just now.

Al

JUst want to add my support as you face your scary journey. I echod the heartfelt messages of support already expressed - you have loads of people sending virtual vibes and willing to be a listening ear any time you need it.

PS Sorry I didn't come back to post my outcome. I am counting my blessings that the biopsy revealed nothing other than an ordinary cyst.

PS Sorry I didn't come back to post my outcome. I am counting my blessings that the biopsy revealed nothing other than an ordinary cyst.

That's great news Geraldine - I was wondering what had happened.

Mx