Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Move To School Site

I found out today that the regulation committee (planning dept) have granted outline planning permission, work has now gone out to tender. So apart from crossing the I's and dotting the t's, we are finally moving to a purpose built building with Children's centre attached, although the pre school will remain independant and the only pre school child care provided.

As you can image the staff and parents are over the moon, especially my deputy who went to the pre school herself as a child. Our days of lugging everything in and out will be over in April 2010.

Claire x

We opened a pre-school yesterday attached to a children's centre and it is fantastic! It is so lovely to work in partnership with them and makes you feel like you are part of the wider community. :o

Unfortunately I am staying at the other pre-school at the other side of town so will continue with the getting everything up and down each day except for when I cover the leader at the other setting who is doing her BA. xD Shouldn't complain it was my choice. :(

Dx