Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Medium Term Cll Planning

Hi I ve done my overall medium term plan with the topic in the middle. Its easy to do a numeracy medium term as the school uses Cumbria grid for learning etc but what separate do i do for literacy. Im doing ourselves and also phase 1 activities to get the speaking and listening promoted and as usual phonics. I just dont know what actually to put put on the cll planning for medium term.

Any help

How far ahead does your MTP go? Could you stand to keep it fairly fluid around the speaking and listening/phonics activities? This would enable you to plan for the children a bit more individually, possibly

Ask yourself what do you want your children to be able to do by the end of your MTP that they are not able to do so well now?

That's what you need to know and then you can plan how you will support them to develop those skills etc. If you don't know the children then creating a plan for their progression is going to be a bit hit and miss until you do??

Cx

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)