Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Child Individual Needs Booklet!

Serena

I believe about a month ago someone posted a booklet called Unique Child for parents to complete before a child starts. l had printed it off and placed it in my professional development folder. My ofsted inspector was so impressed with it that she asked if she could take it :o . l just couldnt say no. l hope the writer doesnot mind. Can l please ask for this link again.

Cait, you really are a little star.

I was fortunate enough to receive Southampton's learning journal's last year and have been using some of them with my children. My favourite is the "unique child" but my supplies are running and I was beginning to panic that I needed to create my own and then you come along.

Hugs and kisses you are a life saver.

Hi Cait!

Thanks so much for that. She was really, really impressed by it. I had put it in my E115 professional development folder and told her that l will be using that booklet for my new intake as from September. She went through it with a fine tooth comb.

Hmm, that would be me. What did they want it for?

This looks fantastic - think I would copyright it if I were you, Cait, especially now Ofsted has its paws on it - you might see another version of it in the near future - 'created' by Ofsted!

Jenni

This looks fantastic - think I would copyright it if I were you, Cait, especially now Ofsted has its paws on it - you might see another version of it in the near future - 'created' by Ofsted!

I think the good folks in Southampton may have something to say about that, Jenni! My initial profile form which I'm going to trial in September is informed by both the Southampton learning journeys and the Surrey County Council version - and I've put a note to that effect in my footer!

Maz

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)