Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Rea

I've noticed leo has changed avatar and I've followed suit. It's not very clear but the new one is an aeiral photo of an island of the Maldives, taken from the Earth from the air exhibition, in honour of the recent tradegy thats hit the area. :o

Thanks for the explanation Rea, I was wondering! :o But I like it loads better than the one you had pre Christmas.

Can I make a request though please that if and when you are changing your avatar that you choose something you can live with for a while as there are some members who relie greatly on the avatars for recognition of the poster. Thanks.

Oh! Susan, good point!

I have got rid of my Christmassy one and promise I won't change it again.(Unless anyone deems it to be awful :o ) I can live with it as it's my spaniel!

I now know exactly what you mean, I saw your avatar and didn't need to look at the name, I knew it was you :D Lately I have been looking at the names and only realise now, how much I 'recognised people' by their avatars!

I agree with Susan on this one. It's great to have seen the Christmas ones that everybody had but would be good if when they are changed now that they stay the same for some time. And I appreciate what Mimi says about the animated ones-they can be very distracting too.

Linda

Hi all,

Am being very choosy with any change I make, for reasons already commented on. You will therefore have to live with my star for a bit, I'm afraid!! xD

Hey Leo, the gremlin's struck again, can still see your Santa! Have tried refreshing, but it 's probably my rotten computer! :o

Sue :D