Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Website Link For Cheap Ink

I'm sure that everybody is just like me and spends hours printing out resources and plans etc.

This can cost an absolute fortune especially if you have to buy your own ink. Found a great website for ink at a fraction of the cost of normal. Also does hundreds of other things.

Hope this helps one or two people. I use the ink all the time and there's nothing wrong with it. It runs out a bit quicker than originals but at their prices you can buy 10!!!

Hope the link is right!! :o

http://new.ukdvdr.co.uk/

Edited by rachaelmce

Thanks for this link Rachel - what a find! They seem to sell so many different things!

I've had problems in the past with using remanufactured or compatible ink cartridges, so its great to hear that you're using them so successfully. The price of inks is so high - and when you do as much printing as we do it can be really expensive.

Thanks for sharing!

Maz

Hi,

The shipping costs vary depending on what you buy and where you are. The great thing for me is that it posts to ireland!!!

Okay:

Pick what you want.

Add to basket

click on basket (right hand side about half way down)

Scroll down the page and shipping costs should be there.

Hope that makes sense

• 3 weeks later...

Hi

Ive used this company on several occassions but be wary of after sales. Last year I had to send some HP remanufactured ink back to them. From start to finish it took 9 months to get it replaced. They are cheap however.

HTH

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)