Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Inductions

alis2son

Has anyone got an induction checklist/pack which covers what is expected of the staff, their responsibilities, roles etc, and what they need to be familiar with? I would be really grateful if you wouldnt mind sharing, as mine is out of date, and im trying to update too much at once xD OFSTED are looming, and everyones on pins and we would really like to get things right! Thanks :o

(working on the children's ones next if anyone has one of those to share too)

I found this on the Devon EYCS site. It has info on all aspects of staff recruitment including induction. Might be worth a look!

Gosh - this looks like a really comprehensive document - thanks for sharing!

Maz

• 4 weeks later...

I use something very similar to Anita. I have a checklist that I complete after one day, one week, one month, 3 months and 6 months. I get the staff member to sign to agree they have completed that part of the induction. I'm very new to this so the list probably isn't as comprehensive as Anita's - but hope it helps.

Induction_review_Meeting1.docx

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)