Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Name Badges

Hi... i wasn't sure which area to put this post in....... i wondered if anyone knew of a good website where you can get name badges from for the staff which isn't too expensive?

We make our own, do labels on the computer, mount them on coloured card to match the key group, laminate them and put one of those adhesive badge pin thingies on the back. simples

Having said that, we don't do it any more as we found them hazardous when picking children up. We just used the stickers for a while but now have our photo in the lobby with our name on it instead

We get ours from a - what are they called - people who cut keys and mend shoes - lol sorry brain freeze. We have magnetic ones with our name and job title on.

ours are done by a committee member, with our photo, name, position and signature, logo and chairs name and signature, then our first name on the reverse. They are worn around our necks on one of those safety thingys. I also keep one of our fire exit gate key on mine too.

Sam

I must be really boring as mine is a little wooden duck with my name burnt on from a craft fair and I also have a magnetic smiley valour flower called 'Fleur' which I use as an opening up a discussion prompt when meeting new children. The children think its magic that I can pull it off and stick it back on with no visable means of support. I also give Fleur to be cared for as a distraction tool for upset/clingy children

I must be really boring

Not boring at all - that is what I call getting maximum value from a badge, biccy!

I love my pyrography machine - perhaps I should have a sideline making badges!

Maz