Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Maternity Cover

Hi all,

I am so happy as I am 14 weeks pregnant! However being a manager/owner of a sessional pre-school, it present a lot of worries!!! I am due in them middle of January so am looking to take off the Spring term, meaning I can go in and out when i feel ready but not affect the ratio. Therefore I am looking for a qualified level 2 or above person to cover my maternitiy leave from 4th January - 26th March. We are based in west byfleet. If you are interested or know someone who may be, please reply am I will give more details of hours/pay etc.

Thanks

Laura :o

Oh thanks guys! The morning sickness had finally passed (just as we brreak up for summer holidays!!) Just really need to sort my cover out so I don't have it to worry about!!

xx :o

congratulations Laura My deputy is 10 weeks and Im trying to work out how best to juggle her maternity leave we've come to realise this week as she keeps having time off because of being ill that maybe we are needing someone available to help cover now not just maternity time

like you say it needs sorting early so theres less to worry about later