Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

How Many Appointments?

katekit

Just wondering how many appointments do you manage to fit in during the school 'holidays'? I have been to 4 in three days, I have an opticians app on Friday and I have made three more for a few weeks time! Trying to get all my 'tracking' info finished to drop back into school tomorrow and am still having to phone number one son at 6.30a.m to make sure he gets to the hospital on time each morning! I'm not sure it should be called 'holiday'? maybe 'trying to fit even more into the day than when you go into school' would be a better title!

LOL! :o

Oh Narnia - I think you definitely win! Good luck with your treatment.

Kate - I know what you mean...I must add 'make appointments' to my ever growing 'to do' list - I need to go to the dentist :o , opticians and doctors - oh and I think one of those delightful, extra special treats with the practice nurse is well and truly overdue xD:(

Sunnyday

Edited by sunnyday

Just wondering how many appointments do you manage to fit in during the school 'holidays'? I have been to 4 in three days, I have an opticians app on Friday and I have made three more for a few weeks time! Trying to get all my 'tracking' info finished to drop back into school tomorrow and am still having to phone number one son at 6.30a.m to make sure he gets to the hospital on time each morning! I'm not sure it should be called 'holiday'? maybe 'trying to fit even more into the day than when you go into school' would be a better title!

Sorry for all your boring appointments - I make those during term time if I can - 5.30 doctors, dentists, and ugh the nurse etc. and leave the hols for school work ugh again, holidays in the sun and meeting with friends oh and of course the house work which was last done last holidays!!! Spent the day cleaning the bathrooms, washing and changing beds, ironing and of course a general clean around - going out on bike (push variety) this evening with friends.

have a great time and hope all your appointments go well!!

g

Ooh I've got one of those letters reminding me to visit the nurse too!

Only appointment I have made so far is at the hairdressers for a bit of 'me time'. Will also be trying to find the floor in my children's bedrooms at some point but we have 7 weeks to do that. I have bought all new uniforms for school, apart from shoes so I'm doing quite well.

Yes,

A. working with children is bad for your health!

B. we all work too hard!

C. the job is very stressful !

D. we put our 'work' first and fit US in later!

E. we obviously do it because we love it!!!!

:oxD:(:(:(

Ah that would be it then! :wacko: