Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Come On You Saints

blondie

maybe this isnt the place to do it but i need to shout it out! ( sorry to all you non football lovers )

well after 98 heart stopping days we have finally got a new owner - and a billionaire at that. it has made all of us in my house extremely happy - and all the other fans in southampton too - we have had a very hard few years - but this is now in the past and the future is red and white.

i know wolfie will appreciate this post being a footie lover like me x

Fantastic news - so glad an owner has come through for you - good luck in the new season - it would be lovely to see you guys fighting in the Preimership again soon.

Em

Guest Wolfie
i know wolfie will appreciate this post being a footie lover like me x

I certainly do appreciate it and wish your team every success in the coming season - are you a season ticket holder?

thanks everyone - know it must seem strange to others to be so passionate about it if you dont like footie at all - wolfie we have been upto now - couldnt get season tickets foer this season due to the troubles but will now go and get ours when details released.

hope your season goes well wolfie will be a hard one for you - you even have one of our players in drew surman - great player if he works at it

Edited by blondie

Hi Blondie, heard the news earlier and found myself thinking about the lady on the forum who supports Southampton. Great news, well done and hope you have a great season, mrsW.x

Guest Wolfie
hope your season goes well wolfie will be a hard one for you - you even have one of our players in drew surman - great player if he works at it

I did wonder if he came recommended by you or not! Yes, the season ahead is going to be very tough but I will be there for the boys, through thick and thin! I'll be on the lookout for Southampton results as well and hope you have a really good season after all that you've been through. :o