Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Take That

blondie

I'm going on Sunday as well...can't wait! My friend went and said it was absolutely fantastic. She wouldn't tell me why because she said it would spoil the surprise, so will just have to wait and see. I know she said it was more like a west end production than a concert. How exciting!!!

Vicki

i cant wait either - have heard through the papers that it is amazing so we will have to wait and see -we will have to pm each other on monday and say what we thought

I'm going on Wednesday! But don't mention it to MrsWeasley! :o

Maz

We could hear it in our house last night - it sounded good.

I have a friend who went for a walk around the cricket club and they could see the band and the big screen, they said that the special effects were great!

Cath

I went on Wednesday. It was truly AMAZING. Just the 'show' is fabulous even if you do not like Take That or their music. There is so much I would like to tell you to look out for, but I don't want to spoil the surprises. I danced all night and was gutted that I didn't take a camera.

I went on Friday - I have been to all TT concerts since their comeback - they were all fab but this was the best one ever!!!!

absolutely amazing.....I would quite happily pay to see it again!

hi just wondered if anyone has been to see take that - i am due to go on sunday and would like to have an idea what its like - i hear it is the best ever concert? x

I went last night in manchester, lots of waiting around and got drenched but once take that came on it was all worth it, im sure you will enoy yourself x

Awww would love to go, hopefully next time!!!!

Didn't like them first time round (I was at primary School and it was uncool to like them so I liked Queen!) Since then I have begun to appreciate the genius of Mr Barlow!

'Never Forget' is a crackin tune!

Don't like Mark's voice- but Gary's is amazing!

ppp

Awwww wow! I saw them at the Stadium of Light their first show and it is the best ever show I have been too!!!

Your in for a treat - I saw them in Manchester year and half ago and I thought they were amazing then, but this one tops it by far!!!!!

Enjoy :o

Michelle x

ooh i went few Tuesdays ago in Cardiff and was absolutely amazing despite the 3am return home due to intense traffic! Complete genius the whole thing, be prepared to lose your voice though- I sung, screamed and shouted so loud! :o I'm jealous as I want to see them again they were so good, hope you love it too!

well went last night - the last in the tour - and i must admit it was absolutely amazing - i have never seen such a show - there was only one thing wrong - it nwent too fast.

WELL DONE TO ALL THE GROUP - YOU ARE TRULY AMAZING AND I CANT WAIT FOR THE NEXT ONE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!