Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Outdoor Area

Hello everyone. Im currently in the middle of developing my outdoor area and I was wondering if anyone had any suggestions on particular catalogues that have canopys, shades etc.Or just catalogues that you have ordered from in the past-for outdoor toys. I would also love some advice on a list or some examples of things that you have in your outdoor area.

Thank you.

P.s im pregnant and now allowed to tell everyone! Im due in December. Would love to hear when the usual time is to finish work in our line of work for maternity leave........ :o

Im hoping to work up to October half term, but you never know! I may be hobbling at that stage. Thanks for that website.

There have been some recent threads about canopies and outdoor equipment, I seem to recall. Would you like me to do a search for you or are you going to have a browse?

Congratulations!!!

My working partner is due July 23rd.She finishes on the 6th July leaving 2 weeks (hopefully) before the birth. It's her second and she's been EXTREMELY well and active. Its a bit scary for me especially last week when the 'bump' got caught under the table as she tried to rise and she nearly fell. She so well shes doing a PE lesson on superheros this morning using Mission impossible to crawl, fly run. :o

How long you work MUST be regulated by medical experts and the health of mother and child not money comes first. Constantly reviewing risk assessments as your needs will change during you pregnancy. Each expectant mother is different ad YOU must listen to your body.

Once had a mother in advance stage of labour drop her child off at nursery before she went to the hospital.She was doing the quick step around the cloakroom-I was openning the door assuring her I would help her child just GO!!!!

I can't reccommend highly enough a company called Caledonia Play.

The will design and build to your specification. The are based in Scotland and all their products are made of wood and excellent quality.

They are also very helpful.

Go to their webpage--www.caledonia play.com

Congratulations Hannah!

We got our canopy from Timberline. Our Shelter looks like this and cost £3,500. A lot cheaper than the other quotes we had received.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)