Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Planning Forms

Hi, my name is Laura, I am new to this site and am looking for some help to find some planning forms for the EYFS. I work with a mixed age of 1-5 years and am going to be doing individual planning. We havent started it where I am at the minute as it is very new and is still open as a creche, but we are planning on opening it as daycare very soon. Any advice or formats that you use would be greatly apprectiated.

Thank you

Laura

Welcome to the Forum, Laura - congratulations on making your first post!

Planning is discussed on here very regularly, so it is worth doing a forum search to find some previous discussions. Just click on the blue box on the top right of your creen marked 'search forum posts' and stick "planning" in when asked and you'll find it will deliver lots and lots of previous threads on the topic.

Good luck!

Maz

Edited by HappyMaz

Welcome, it's great here, but watch out you'll get addicted

Sorry, haven't really worked out planning myself yet but do a search.

:o

also look at the cd with the eyfs book becuase in the resourses part it has many formats for planning sheets some good some not but you can take these and adapt to suit your setting, also gives tips for observing , planning and so on

also dont forget to ask your parents they have an important role to play when planning

o yes and hello :o

Thanks everyone, I am looking forward to becoming a regular on here, lol

I will look in the search like suggested. I would ask the parents, but at the minute, all of the parents in the setting where i am have English as an additional language and they really do have limited understanding of the english language. But will be keeping them informed of what we are doing within the setting.

Laura

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)