Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Just Letting Off Steam

AAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHH

HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Under 'Lounge/Golden Time' forum title, it read a place to let off steam so I did.

Bad morning, bad term, difficult term, need a magic wand. I am in a constant daze lately - drove to work this morning and as I approached my setting I wondered how I got there as I didn't remember the drive!

Too much else to say really, ow well!

AAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHH

HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

H

HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I used to have days just like that PPP. I know exactly what you mean.

Remember...they are not your children, you dont have to live with the adults and no-one is better than you (despite some people thinking they are sometimes)

:o

Gosh Rea, how did you manage to extend your post box like that!
Not a clue Susan. It just happened xD

Did I miss something? :o

Glad you're feeling better P3! An ice cream works wonders doesn't it?

Maz

Susan was refering to how, when I qouted ppp's post the quote ran so far off the screen I, and obviously Susan, had to scroll across to read it all.

Oh I see! I have a big screen.... :o