Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

June 2009 Competition

Beau

oh just noticed- happy birthday Nicole Kidman! We' re birthday buddies xD

Happy Birthday! For some reason you're not included in the birthday thread today but you can have your own good wishes here. :o

For some reason you're not included in the birthday thread today but you can have your own good wishes here. :o

Maybe because you didn't put your birthday on your profile, chocisgood?

Happy Birthday anyway - I'm sure you wouldn't want to trade places with la Kidman would you?

Maz

PS I just checked, and your birthday is there on the profile... wonder what happened there?

Edited by HappyMaz

Sorry guys! Have had my nephew over doing some work for us and yesterday I had to drive down to Portsmouth to pick up my mum who's coming to pet sit for us whilst we go up to Glasgow for our daughters graduation on Friday. :o I need to sort out small children but will be back later to post the last set of questions. xD

Sorry guys! Have had my nephew over doing some work for us and yesterday I had to drive down to Portsmouth to pick up my mum who's coming to pet sit for us whilst we go up to Glasgow for our daughters graduation on Friday. I need to sort out small children but will be back later to post the last set of questions.

No pressure Beau! I'm sure hali and I can wait a little longer! :o Enjoy your daughter's graduation xD

Last lot of questions for this months quiz! When you have completed all the answers, just pm me with them before June 30th. As usual, if there are more people with all answers correct than prizes then names will be drawn at random. Good luck! :o

23rd Luxembourg National Day - What are the three countries that border with Luxembourg?

24th Gates open for Glastonbury Festival - What year did the first Glastonbury Festival take place?

25th George Orwell’s Birthday - What is the name of the main leader and villain in Animal Farm and what animal is he?

26th Bristle toothbrush invented in China - How many teeth should an adult have?

27th Armed Forces Day - Where is the National Event 2009 being held?

28th French Grand Prix - Who is the current Formula One champion?

29th Original Globe Theatre Burns Down - ‘As You Like It’ is currently open at the new Globe Theatre. What is the phrase famously quoted from a monologue in the play?

30th First appearance of Superman in a comic - What is the name of the newspaper that Clark Kent works at?

Thanks to everyone who's entered so far! Hopefully you've got a message confirming that I've received your entry. Just to let you know that I won't be about from tomorrow till Monday, so anyone who sends me their answers won't get a reply until after this time. :o

A few tricky ones this time round--test my brain!! I apologize beau if it sent twice we are currently in the middle of a mini thunderstorm :o

samfrostie xD