Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Nursery Report

Hi,

I have 62 nursery reports to write and my head doesn't mind the format. Has anyone got anything which is easy to complete, eg, tick box or something which is not time consuming.

Thanks for your continued help.

Sue

x

As a parent, a ticklist isn't going to tell me anything. Why not invite parents in for 'stay and chat' to talk instead of putting something on paper if you don't want to do it that way.

Or find something specific for each area of learning that their child has enjoyed and write a few sentences about it, possibly with a picture

Hi - we have always created reports but this year as the Learning Journeys have so much information in we are not going to do them - the learning journeys show "the picture" - so we are ensuring we send them home each half term - in that way parents no all year and not by a report at the end. We are all relieved and not so much work.

Dot

Yes, like Dot, we will no longer do reports, the parents see the Learning Journeys as often as they wish and every 12 weeks or so we choose 3 areas where there has been some significant learning and highlight those and talk to the parents about them in short meetings.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)