Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Resource Library

Hi Everyone,

Has all the information from the Resource library gone. I am trying to find some example registration and consent forms, the only section with any resources is planning, perhaps I am doing something wrong. Does anyone know.

Claire x

Peggy is in the process of sorting out the Resource Library but everything still seems to be there, but sorted out and categorised under the ECM headings, and then Organisation etc. Planning is there but so are a lot of other things when I view it. Is it only the planning area you see? The first one I see is Being Healthy and the others are below this.

Peggy is in the process of sorting out the Resource Library but everything still seems to be there, but sorted out and categorised under the ECM headings, and then Organisation etc. Planning is there but so are a lot of other things when I view it. Is it only the planning area you see? The first one I see is Being Healthy and the others are below this.

This is a screenshot of what I can see

Inspections and Self Assessment 0 0 0 No Information

Management/Admin

Parents' booklets, Presentations, PAYE, Fees, Registration Forms, Publicity Leaflets, etc. 0 0 0 No Information

Observation and Assessment 0 0 0 No Information

Planning

Subcategories: Role Play planning, Long Term, Short Term/Focus 45 43647 21979 Phonics phase 2

Submitted: Jan 9 2009, 18:29

Submitted by: Marion

Policies 1 4 1 SOCIAL NETWORKING POLICY

Submitted: Apr 27 2009, 21:25

Submitted by: actionman1402

Topics/Themes/Activities

Subcategories: Poems & Motivational, Literacy, Numeracy, KUW 42 25098 11893 Tricky Word PP

Submitted: Apr 16 2009, 18:50

Submitted by: Marion

I'm the same as cupcake - I was able to see them at the start of the Easter hols and before then and thought it was because I use a Mac (sometimes some links on other websites don't work with Macs) but am on laptop using Windows and still the same. :o

nope.. i dont see anything either, other than the planning and topics any recent files added.

I have found that when doing our setting website that it is possible to not publish for all to see while working on it , it works very similar to here but i have the administrator access. It shows to all other administrators but not on the web site until I publish it.

If Peggy is working on it, could be possible that the moderators can see it but yet for all to see. Both beau and JaquieL are mods. so may be seeing it before published?

Inge

Peggy is working on the resource library, putting resources into new categories that fit better with the ECM outcomes, etc. As she moves the files into the new categories, the old categories look empty to members who aren't moderators (I think!). I may have got the detail wrong, but the gist is there! Normal service may be resumed in the near future.... :o

Yes Helen is right, only moderators can see the 'new' resource library and members will currenty only see the old categories with depleting resources as I move them into the 'new' library. (as better explained above!)

All should be back to normal soon. Any member is still welcome to add resources to the library sections that are still visible to them, or if you prefer you can PM resources to me to place into the 'new' updated library which will be ready very soon for all to access. :o

Over the last few months I have been 'storing' (for want of a better word) lots of lovely resources that many members have shared within the forum, ready to upload into the 'new' updated library. With the new resources, as well as the name of contributor, title & date of the resource, I plan to include a link to the original forum topic so that members can read the context in which the resource has been shared. xD

I am also producing an index to the library contents, which will be updated regularly.

I shall also be 'scouring' the forum on a regular basis to find resources for the library, so please let me know by PM if you prefer not to have any uploads you put in the main forum placed in the library (this will save me PM'ing every individual resource contributor to ask permission) Please keep this in mind when uploading resources into the main forums, ensure uploads are your own work and do not infringe copyright, please check that any identifying features are removed if required ie: name/logo of settings etc, ask permission of setting before uploading example policies etc.

All members will still be able to upload their resources to the library if they have something they want to share but don't necessarily feel the need to start a topic / place their resource in the main forum.

This is a quick response to Cupcake's original query. An introduction and clearer details will be provided soon, when the 'new library goes 'live'. :(

Sorry for any inconvenience.

Peggy

Yes Helen is right, only moderators can see the 'new' resource library and members will currenty only see the old categories with depleting resources as I move them into the 'new' library. (as better explained above!)

All should be back to normal soon. Any member is still welcome to add resources to the library sections that are still visible to them, or if you prefer you can PM resources to me to place into the 'new' updated library which will be ready very soon for all to access. :o

Over the last few months I have been 'storing' (for want of a better word) lots of lovely resources that many members have shared within the forum, ready to upload into the 'new' updated library. With the new resources, as well as the name of contributor, title & date of the resource, I plan to include a link to the original forum topic so that members can read the context in which the resource has been shared. xD

I am also producing an index to the library contents, which will be updated regularly.

I shall also be 'scouring' the forum on a regular basis to find resources for the library, so please let me know by PM if you prefer not to have any uploads you put in the main forum placed in the library (this will save me PM'ing every individual resource contributor to ask permission) Please keep this in mind when uploading resources into the main forums, ensure uploads are your own work and do not infringe copyright, please check that any identifying features are removed if required ie: name/logo of settings etc, ask permission of setting before uploading example policies etc.

All members will still be able to upload their resources to the library if they have something they want to share but don't necessarily feel the need to start a topic / place their resource in the main forum.

This is a quick response to Cupcake's original query. An introduction and clearer details will be provided soon, when the 'new library goes 'live'. :(

Sorry for any inconvenience.

Peggy

Thanks Peggy, thought I was having a senior moment lol