Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Child Protection Policy

hi all,

is there anyone out there that has a well written child protection policy that covers allegations made against themselves or family members? im struggling to get something together that is worded in english ! although im great in the practical side of looking after the kids, when it comes to the paperwork etc i seem to have a mental blockage.any help would be much appreciated.

Have you looked on NCMA s website they have sample policies that are clearly worded .they have a really clear safeguarding children one .

also try Bromley cma (google it)

they have dozens of policies you can look at and adapt .they may have something suitable to give you a starting point

Guest NIKI74L

hi ,If you have an email address to send me i can attatch mine and you can look and adapt that with yours if you like :)

nikki x

hi all,

is there anyone out there that has a well written child protection policy that covers allegations made against themselves or family members? im struggling to get something together that is worded in english ! although im great in the practical side of looking after the kids, when it comes to the paperwork etc i seem to have a mental blockage.any help would be much appreciated.

i always think it's best to use ncma's policies because you can be sure they've covered all angles. their policies are on their website and they are editable to meet the personal requirements for your own setting. be warned though, don't just print them off and stick them into your policies folder without personalising them because on some of them you are required to insert or delete some wording.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)