Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

And Now For The Classified Football Results.....

Guest Wolfie

My team (Sheffield Wednesday) are settling for mid-table mediocrity and for me that's fantastic! We've had far too many relegation battles in recent years. Congrats on your team getting promotion, I saw stuff yesterday on Sky Sports News and then this morning whilst watching The Champtionship.

Guest Wolfie
My team (Sheffield Wednesday) are settling for mid-table mediocrity and for me that's fantastic! We've had far too many relegation battles in recent years. Congrats on your team getting promotion, I saw stuff yesterday on Sky Sports News and then this morning whilst watching The Champtionship.

Unfortunately I was in the upper tier of one of the stands and didn't think to take a ladder so that I could join in the ptich invasion at the end...had to make do with singing my heart out instead! :o Let's hope the Blunts don't make it, eh? xD

Unfortunately I was in the upper tier of one of the stands and didn't think to take a ladder so that I could join in the ptich invasion at the end...had to make do with singing my heart out instead! :o Let's hope the Blunts don't make it, eh? xD

Absolutely lets hope they don't! My mum is a Blade and I can't be doing with her gloating at me!

Guest Wolfie
We only need about 14 goals to overtake you Wolfie, so I'd hang fire on the celebrations. You know we're good for it!

Glad you had a fab day :oxD

Your congratulations mean the most - and that's not said sarcastically! Hope you join us in the automatics, I think we both deserve it this time!

Guest Wolfie
and Everton face Man U tomorrow ... here's hoping

Oh ye of little faith! :o Well done - I'm always going to favour Everton because you had our Joleon! He'll get a fantastic reception at Molineux next season!

Your congratulations mean the most - and that's not said sarcastically! Hope you join us in the automatics, I think we both deserve it this time!

Hopefully it will stop my hubby and youngest son from having glum faces. Personally I dont really follow the footie, like mrs tiggy winkle its the wrong shaped ball for me to get excited about.

Well done to Everton too, anything to stop the Man U bandwagon. :o

I agree on stopping the Man U bandwagon! My husband is a Liverpool fan and has never cheered so loudly for an Everton win as he did this afternoon!

Guest Wolfie
You could always 'youtube' it ... it's under "everton - it's a grand old side to play for" (it's a bit rude tho')

Are you thinking that will shock me? :o